Dowinx -6688- Black&Blue
- NEW ARRIVED DESIGN: Linkage armrest design gaming chair with USB cable power supply massager that can drive by a USB port on computer, car, power switch or even power bank. Best masseur for users who need to sit for a long time.
- FUNCTIONS ALL YOU NEED FOR A CHAIR: 360° swivel and smooth racing caster wheels for mobility; 90°-180° reclining for working, gaming, reading or napping; 20° controllable rocking and retractable footrest for relaxing; Adjustable seat height, 350 lbs capacity; head pillow and lumbar pillow for all body shapes.
- FOR BOTH GAMER AND OFFICE WORKER: Winged back provides multi-point body contact to share the pressure, save your spine and lumbar with ergonomic back and massage support. Lean your legs more comfortable with bucket seat design, the side wings frame has been thinned and contains more soft filling.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION & ECO FRIENDLY MATERIAL: Alloy frame covered in quality hand sewing PU leather and 5 inches high density foam for comfy. Upgraded LANT gas cylinder and mechanism ensure the use age of the chair.
- INSTALLATION AND AFTER SELL SERVICES: Detail instruction manual included in the package. 24/7 customer services team all for shopping experience. One-month replacement services and 1 year parts quality warranty as promise.
Great Chat for the price
It has been awesome so far. Let's hope that it continues!!!
Enjoyed the chair thus far! Being 6'4" 220lbs the chair fits me well.
There was a small problem with the chair, contacted support and they resolved the issue without any problem. I'm a big guy and the chair is very comfortable. Happy with the chair overall.
Great chair! Very pretty too
I an 68 and could assemble it in a fair amount of time. I looked at utube on one thing I didn't understand. I am not a gamer, but using it in my art room to replace my old chair. Love the look and colors and it seems very durable.
Chair is fine, instructions need improvement!
It's not the chair that has a problem, the instructions, were printed for people with extraordinary eyesight, of which I am not one. I have problems reading the print in telephone books so you can imagine the trouble I had with the itsy bitsy micro illustrations. Also it would benefit the buyer to know up front that the screws are preinstalled and not in a zip lock bag that most everyone sends their screws in. After all is said and done and the merry-go-round I was on with Amazon and Dowinx, everything has turned out fine. I still think Dowinx needs a Customer Service phone number, Amazon is more accessible and people friendly that way. Oh... And the chair, well I got it because I need a comfortable place to rest when my acid reflux acts up and I can't lay down, it sits next to my bed and it works just fine, keeping me at an incline to prevent more damage to my esophagus from the acid wash. The chair gets 5 stars!
Seat could be a bit more comfy
I think the chair is awesome and because someone said that they had a bad back and this chair was great. For me the seat is just a tad too hard but compared to what I had it is a dream. I love that I can sit back if I choose too and pop up the foot rest easily. I had to remove the lumbar support because after a while it became irritating on my back but changed it out for a soft pillow of the same size. I can put it back on if I want to use the massage feature. That is very nice too. I also would need to remove the lumbar support in order to lay back. I can actually get the chair pulled up under my desk which I couldn't do with my old chair. The left hand arm is a bit loose even though it is fully tightened. As long as it doesn't break I am good. It might also be a good idea to cover the seat with a piece of cloth over the seat if you are sweaty because otherwise you may become attached. I used a lap quilt. At least for the summer.