Dowinx -6688- Black&Orange
- NEW ARRIVED DESIGN: Linkage armrest design gaming chair with USB cable power supply massager that can drive by a USB port on computer, car, power switch or even power bank. Best masseur for users who need to sit for a long time.
- FUNCTIONS ALL YOU NEED FOR A CHAIR: 360° swivel and smooth racing caster wheels for mobility; 90°-180° reclining for working, gaming, reading or napping; 20° controllable rocking and retractable footrest for relaxing; Adjustable seat height, 350 lbs capacity; head pillow and lumbar pillow for all body shapes.
- FOR BOTH GAMER AND OFFICE WORKER: Winged back provides multi-point body contact to share the pressure, save your spine and lumbar with ergonomic back and massage support. Lean your legs more comfortable with bucket seat design, the side wings frame has been thinned and contains more soft filling.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION & ECO FRIENDLY MATERIAL: Alloy frame covered in quality hand sewing PU leather and 5 inches high density foam for comfy. Upgraded LANT gas cylinder and mechanism ensure the use age of the chair.
- INSTALLATION AND AFTER SELL SERVICES: Detail instruction manual included in the package. 24/7 customer services team all for shopping experience. One-month replacement services and 1 year parts quality warranty as promise.
I like the look, size, comfort and great customer service. I replaced my office chair with this gaming chair. My son and my nephew insisted I get a gaming chair. I spend hours sitting doing class work and I needed a good support chair that would help with my back issue. This chair was easy to assemble. Although it came missing the massage lumbar pillow, after contacting the seller I received the pillow in about a week later. I would recommend this chair. My husband said he would like one also.
Very nice chair!! Strong Construction!! Not cheaply made!!
I am 300+ pounds and construction quality and durability were my main concerns. This is a very nice high quality chair, very comfortable and I haven't even used some main features such as the lumbar massage cushion or the foot rest. Only noticeable thing is that the winged portions on the bottom cushion can be a little stiff if you are a wide seat person but after a few hours the seat molds to your size. I spend a lot of time in this chair and I don't experience any seat pain (like beneath your thighs or in your back) after long exposure. Would definitely recommend!! Especially for big and tall people like me!!
Good chair for the price
Exactly as described in the pics and text. Bought all black version for use as office chair. Easy to put together, took 30 minutes max. YouTube "how-to" video was helpful. Seems super comfortable so far, although agree with other commenters that hip cushions for contour would be nice. The elastic straps in the lumbar and head pillows are very stretchy and not too tight, and also aren't adjustable in terms of length or fit -- so can be fidgety to get the head pillow into the right spot and keep it there. The far lean-back ability is nice. I wish the rocking was a little easier yet it definitely rocks and it's comfy with the foot rest up. Overall a good deal and good quality, I hope it lasts a long time.
Helped my aching back
I love this chair. I got this to replace my previous office chair and have been so satisfied with this purchase. My old chair was terrible on my back and this has helped with a lot of those issues. I work from home full time and am currently pregnant so a supportive chair was a must. I'm a plus-size woman so I was concerned the chair would be too tight on my hips and thighs, but I was pleasantly surprised that the chair fit my booty and the extra baby weight. The footrest is great and I use it all the time. The massage feature is really good for those days where I'm getting pregnancy back pain, and the reclining feature has been a life-saver. Overall I'm super impressed with this chair. I did replace the standard wheels with some solid rubber wheels I'd put on my old chair because I've had bad luck with the standard plastic office chair wheels in the past. But other than that, this is an awesome chair and I highly recommend it.
a good high quality chair, very comfy